Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Etc, abs, traction control and brake light and other lights…

Customer Question
Etc, abs, traction control...

Etc, abs, traction control and brake light and other lights on in my 2007 Chrysler Pacifica. Also gear shift locked in park. When I turn key on I hear a clicking sound sound that continues until key is turned off or engine started

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it just the ABS light? Or is the brake system warning light on, too?

Brake warning also

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Took apart gearshift and replaced part that usually breaks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not sure what it's called

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician
Do you know what diagnostic codes you are getting?
No. Didn't have it scanned
That is place to start, you can have codes checked for free at local parts store then write them down and let me know what they are. Thanks
Ok. Thanks. Will let you know
Sounds Good thanks

E​ver get problem figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer, thanks.