Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2014 chrysler 300 c vin eh125426 having problems…

Hello I have a...

Hello I have a 2014 chrysler 300 c vin eh125426 having problems with my blue tooth connection with my phone. I have disconnected the battery a few times to reset and then it will connect until i have to start the car again. I keep getting message ... I am being told to replace the module telematics u connect pn 68209685ac. would that be correct if so is it located under dash or in the trunk. Please advise. thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: What exactly is happening to the trunk?

No trying to see if you think i should replace that part if so where is it located on the 2014 300 model.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am .. I am still trying to figure out if you think the part has goone bad with the information gven.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

1.Where is the part located in the car. 2. is 68209685ac the most uptodate part as i beleive it replaced 68209685ab.

3/5/2018
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

I ran your VIN thru Chrysler and there is a software update for the Bluetooth that address's the issue your having. We charge 1 hour labor which is around 100.00 to update the module...

I wouldn't replace it if a simple update will correct the issue...

Talk soon,

Brad

Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician