Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Indicators displaying continously (tire pressure, low fuel,

Indicators displaying continously (tire...

Indicators displaying continously (tire pressure, low fuel, blind spot while driving.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the tire cold or warm? And are you using a decent pressure guage for the reading?

I recently filled tire. It is kind of warm weather. It shows appropriate pressure.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2013 Town and country. I see losing all displays and displaying some times says Blind spot detection unavailable with both orange lights on and displays other indicators as well

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I am trying to understand, I feel malfunction could be related to fuse or senser.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am not able to find appointments with dealers and trying to understand if a private mechnic can fix.

2/20/2018
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You almost surely have a few different problems going on. If the tire pressures are all correct and the light is still coming on then odds are you have a bad sensor.

The blind spot unavailable message is most likely one or both blind spot modules, and there may also be wiring damage due to corrosion.

If the low fuel light is coming on yet the gauge shows a higher level then that would most likely be an internal instrument cluster issue.

Some independent shops would be willing and able to diagnose these issues. You'd need to discuss the issues with prospective shops to see if these are things that they would be able to diagnose for you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks. Until fix. Can I drive ?

Most likely as long there are no performance issues, which there shouldn't be.

Thank you

You're welcome!

Please remember to rate my performance before leaving the site as that is the only way I receive credit for helping you; a five star rating is greatly appreciated!

Good luck with your vehicle!

sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician