Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Only one of the third row seats will fold down. 2008 Town…

Customer Question
Only one of the...

Only one of the third row seats will fold down.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2008 Town and Country

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

One leg will go into anchor the left leg on the left rear seat does not move when we use the switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Put a period after "one leg will go into anchor"

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
2/6/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Technician replied 5 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician

Welcome to Just Answer my name is Mark.

Chrysler has released some updated software for the module that controls the operation of the third row seat. My suggestion would be to have this software update performed first and then see if it corrects the specific concern you are having. I assume also, that you have checked to see if there is any obstruction preventing the seat from moving.

I hope that helps to answer your question, but if you need anything further just let me know.