Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It needs a new engine, and Im unsure if It will be worth…

Customer Question
Second opinion] It needs...

Second opinion] It needs a new engine, and Im unsure if It will be worth repairing or getting rid of

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Chrysler(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I would need to find a local shop to have it installed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

An cost estimate of used/new engine and labor

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
2/2/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

What liter engine?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris