Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 1998 Chrysler cirrus with a V6 engine, I cant get…

I have a 1998 Chrysler...
I have a 1998 Chrysler cirrus with a V6 engine, I cant get hot air from the heater, it is luke warm only. it has had the thermostat replaced, the blend door actuator motor replaced , a new heater core , the system flushed, what could be causing this not to work properly?
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

If both tubes coming from engine are hot and ,heatr core, thermostat and bleed correctly and actuator motor replaced ,as long as it has power and functioning this only left will BE A BROKEN BLEND DOOR WHERE IT IS STUCK 1/2 WAY AND WE HOT AND AND COLD AIR MIXING GETTING US THE LUKE WARM AIR...

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW PDF FILE FOR REMOVE AND REPLACE OF THE DOOR, THE HEATER HVAC ASSEMBLY HAS TO BE REMOVED AND BOX DISASSEMBLED TO ACCESS DOOR

NOW MAKE SURE ALL THE ARMS AND ACTUATOR ARE FUNCTION AND NOTHING BROKE

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat

Thank you for the Rating :)
If you need my assistance in the future, Start your Question with (FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY) or Go to my profile page
You can also add me as Favorite expert for any future questions
http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800