Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I put my car in reverse the steering wheel vibrate. And…

Customer Question
When I put my...

When I put my car in reverse the steering wheel vibrate

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the car been driving lately?

And when I shift gear it jerk sometimes Yea

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Sebring 2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm tryna get it fix

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Hello
1/20/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Your scenario would fit that of faulty engine and transaxle mounts. When you put the car into reverse, the engine and trans from torque are, tilting rearward and hitting the subframe and or the rack and pinion steering. Can you open the hood and watch the engine in drive and reverse while the parking brake is on, the brakes are applied, and someone is pressing the throttle to about 1500 in gear.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician