Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

90 chry new yorker need to know where the blend door servo…

90 chry new yorker...

90 chry new yorker need to know where the blend door servo is located

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your New Yorker yourself? What have you tried so far?

Myself. coolant level is full and both hoses to heater core are hot and blower works as designed and vent selection works as designed but air output is stone cold

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

As stated coolant level is full and no coolant leaks anywhere and temp gauge comes up to normal after few minutes running time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should cover it thanks

1/19/2018
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Dan, Technician
Dan, Technician