Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I can't find the fuse for back up lights and they arent

I can't find the...

I can't find the fuse for back up lights and they arent working

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2005 sebring convertible. Neither of the fuse diagrams say anything about backup lights

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was installing a back up camera, and must have got wires crossed or simthing . The lights were working before so i am almost sure it is a fuse

1/16/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Ok here is the circuit for that https://www.dropbox.com/s/an0omwyzd5kuwdq/sun8.docx?dl=0

are you able to open that?

this answered my uestion and my problem is resolved- thank you!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your automotive question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too! Also if you would like further assistance in the future you can favorite me as well.
Assuring you the best services!
Kind Regards!
Shawn ASE Technician

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician