Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

I have a plymouth voyager minivan. I install transaxle in my…

Customer Question
I have a plymouth...

I have a plymouth voyager minivan. I install transaxle in my van. My trans will not shift cold, but will shift and ok. Do you explain.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

It was a salvage unit,no leaking.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Voyager?

1997

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, myself, if I crank temp at regulator at temp, It will shift drive normal.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that know.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chrysler
1/15/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: roybelding, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

ok

did you change the fluid and filter after installation??

Roy

are you there

roybelding
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician