Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Looking to see if the right side fender linner is 2 pc or…

Looking to see if...

Looking to see if the right side fender linner is 2 pc or one pc that holds the front fasica

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2004 chrysler sebring sedan lx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

1/15/2018
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

Can I get your VIN number?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1C3EL46X84N148029
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no

Per your VIN you have a 1 piece front wheelwell shield... The part number is(###) ###-####D (Left) and(###) ###-####C (Right).

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad

Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Brad
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician