Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Oil leaking from timing cover 1997 sebring. I changed valve…

Customer Question
Oil leaking from timing...

Oil leaking from timing cover 1997 sebring

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the gaskets? Maybe the hoses?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

I changed valve cover gaskets myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I noticed tachometer is intermittent and engine is 2,7 litre

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/15/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you requesting the steps to remove and replace the timing cover gasket?