Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

There is a very unsettling feeling (no noise) that seems to…

Customer Question
There is a very...

There is a very unsettling feeling (no noise) that seems to come from the rear of the car. I am thinking bearings or bushings of some kind, but know nothing about the rear end of this car.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2005 300C

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I have done is have a mechanic check wheel bearings and they seem fine.

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Very good condition in spite of having 167,000 miles on it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that it seems to happen only when accelerating , some when shifting gears and some when turning corners which usually involves accelerating also. It seems to run down the road just fine.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/15/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 4 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

can you post a audio clip?

I can try, but I have not noticed any noise that accompanies this feeling. It sometimes feels as if the rear end of the car is swaying side to side.

you need to get it on a lift and inspect the rear suspenion for worn parts

john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy