Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Speedometer stopped working. Got it to reset once but it…

Customer Question
Speedometer stopped working....

Speedometer stopped working. Got it to reset once but it stopped again.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

Chrysler(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried a video from the internet, holding the pin while on mileage and turning key off to on until it showed some numbers and said donE and then I drove it and it worked...

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

Had it in park during test. Don't know about wheel lock...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The numbers that showed were not nearly the same as the ones in the video... showed something like H 1240 instead of Ch 1, 2 - 4.....

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/13/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

While driving does the odometer work correct, any warning lights on, and does the transmission shift correct?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics