Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to locate ECUs and CAN cabling on Pacifica

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to locate ECUs and CAN cabling on Pacifica Hybried EV. Where do I need to start?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Chrysler Pacifica. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

This will be a good starting point

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/10/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

what is the year?

Pacifica Hybrid Vehicle 2017 or 2018

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/asvu9pxx2xz3een/0110-pacifica-Component%20ID.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/asvu9pxx2xz3een/0110-pacifica-Component%20ID.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic