Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2003 crysler vioyer been tryin an replaceing

Customer Question
I have a 2003...

I have a 2003 crysler vioyer been tryin an replaceing evertying...im trying to bypass the anti theft....so if i find the ground wire to the fuse box i was hoping that i can get the fuel pump to release an the van will run thers no ground going to the fuse box at all ty

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Chrysler. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Up above

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
im wondering if there a way to find the ground to the fuse boxs that i could bypass
1/9/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Factory security isn't something that can be removed but the fuel pump is not affected anyway. If you're trying to diagnose lack of fuel pressure it isn't security related.

Does the fuel pump not run when the key is turned on?

Noting comes on , but there no power from the fuel pump to the fuse box..the anti theft device has come on .we hard reset , ran for a short period , died then change alot of stuff an , now someone said that there no ground from the fuel pump...to the fuse , could this be a faulty relay.....I'm giving up already...

The engine cranks and you have spark but the fuel pump does not run?

Engine don't crank for spark , fuel pump not sending fuel!

So the PCM down. A scan tool needs to be used to confirm it, then the PCM powers and grounds would be tested.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician