Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No crank no start all the dash lights everything comes on…

Customer Question
No crank no start...

No crank no start all the dash lights everything comes on but it won’t turn over

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

I’m having them looked at right now but I’m not sure he knows exactly what to look for

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing I just got back to my car with someone to look at it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that’s it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/7/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are many possible causes for a no start condition and its going to require some testing to determine what is wrong. The problem may be the starter itself, the ignition switch, it may be a transmission range sensor related issue, a dead battery, the powertrain control module may not be operative for whatever reason.

Is there any noise from the engine compartment when turning the key to the crank position?