Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Had a dead battery. now spoiler stays up will go down, put a…

Customer Question
had a dead battery...
had a dead battery . now spoiler stays up will go down , put a new battery in . is there a fuse blown ?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/6/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

What is the year, model of your Chrysler?

2006 cross fire conv manual shift

I see it controlled by the BCM (body control module). With that done said, I believe you should retrieve the trouble codes from the bcm. Let me know what you get. I will try to find a troubleshooting procedure.

What is bcm ? where is this. On dash
Checked fuses , are good. Check main fuses . good. Was going to electric motor. Check for electric there .

body control module

near the battery under the hood

here is a diagram