Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I hahe a 2006 chrysler 300 ined to make a copy of my key…

Customer Question
I hahe a 2006 chrysler...
I hahe a 2006 chrysler 300 ined to make a copy of my key they askme for the pin the serial nunber is 2c3ka53g96h382887 i hope you ken helme Thank you
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/6/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. JustAnswer is not an authorized source to obtain these codes and posting of them here has been prohibited by JustAnswer in addition to manufacturers.

What I would recommend is seeing your dealer with the VIN and proof of ownership and as long as their internal policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I know that but the only reason I send you that question and pay is because I see in another post on on this page that you guys gave them the pin to somebody
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 3 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Dodge dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help...

As of now we are no longer allowed to provide any PIN numbers online due to theft...

Do you need more help?

Brad
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician