Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

P0452. P0456 2004 pacifica. Crankcase ventilation hose was…

Customer Question
P0456 2004 pacifica Mechanic's...

P0456 2004 pacifica

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

Crankcase ventilation hose was hard and small crack

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Should do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/6/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

P0452 is for the switch in the natural vacuum leak detector being stuck closed. P0456 is for a small leak in the evaporative emissions system.

The most likely cause for the P0452 is bad NVLD. It would require some testing to determine exactly what is wrong but it's very likely that the NVLD will need to be replaced. A bad NVLD is also a very likely cause for the P0456 but it's possible that you have a leak in the system. The NVLD switch problem needs to be repaired first and see if this code comes back.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.