Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 chrysler 200 2.4 liter engine Passenger side window…

2014 chrysler 200 2.4 liter...
2014 chrysler 200 2.4 liter engine
Passenger side window front goes down but will not come back up. Master switch or passenger switch pack wont bring it up. Only down. Also door lock button doesn’t work from master or passenger side only unlock button works. Car will lock and unlock with the buttons on the key though
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you,I will try to help you with this issue

Most likely the Matser switch on the driver door is failing

If you do not mind me asking ,are you looking at fixing this yourself or looking to know the most possible cause of this issue and taking it to repair shop for the work ?

Do you have any prior experience in electrical troubleshooting and testing with a test light for power & ground ?

Do have a power probe for testing ?

Did you scan it with factory scanner or equivalent to retrieve faults codes for vehicle modules ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

I have an autel and scaned it. I try to go into doors. In guesing i have a door control module but it wont communicate
im fixing my self. Im a shop

ok sounds good

if no communication with door module , and the autel do have the capability to see it most likely the issue

get to it and inspect pins ,for any backed out or burned making poor connection

can you read rest of modules ?

Where is the location of the module. And please get me a wiring diagram

Door module location : inside driver door

you have to remove door panel

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW LOCATION AND STEPS TO REMOVE MODULE AND STEPS TO REMOVE DOOR TRIM PANEL TO GET TO IT

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Do you have a wiring diagram?

Click on link to view the Connector view needed ,C1 & C2 , 2 connectors for driver side

Ok thanks but the actual wiring diagram i need also

hold on let me if i have it

i could not see it first time i looked

Ok ill wait. Thanks

I m sorry there is no circuit diagram available to that door module from manufacturer other than the 2 connector for driver and passenger

but this is also the door module operation and description of it to help diagnostic

good luck with it

Thank you

I removed the drivers door panel and theres no door control module

if you have 2014 Chrysler 200 , 2.4 liter , it should be there ,

never seen one do have it ,did you look good

DDM driver door module : Remove the four screws that secure the door control module to the front door hardware module carrier. 5. Remove the door control module from the door hardware module carrier.

Chad Farhat