Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

2009 HHR 2.4 code PO302. Sparkplug coil injector. Not know…

Customer Question
2009 HHR 2.4 code...

2009 HHR 2.4 code PO302

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your HHR yourself? What have you tried so far?

Sparkplug coil injector

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not know

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike V.v, Technician replied 1 month ago
Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

The site is going to prompt you for a call. Please know no call is required and if a call is needed, we will agree to it.

Does the engine idle rough?

If the engine has a rough idle you can check for an intake gasket leak. Try spraying some carb cleaner along the intake with the engine running. If the idle smooths out or speeds up, then you have a leak.

If it doesn't make any difference, then I suggest a compression test. It's possible there is some kind of problem inside the engine causing this.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!

Thought I would touch base and see if you need more help with this?

Mike V.v
Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician