Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4.0. I changed the…

Customer Question
I have a 2007...

I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring 4.0. I changed the thermostat, the heater core, and the blend door actuator and did the sync prosses and still have no heat

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

Yes the thermostat is working and it has plenty of coolant and the system is burped

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

I serviced the coolant system did upper and lower hoses, thermostat and gasket, then I a few weeks later I did the heater core, then I did the main blend door actuator.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/3/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

with the engine up to operating temp, are the upper and lower radiator hoses the exact same temp?

Low hose is cooler. The heater hoses are hot

you still need to bleed the system more until that lower hose gets hot as the upper

hows it going?