Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Stays in recirculation mode. does not allow fresh air in.

Customer Question
Stays in recirculation mode...

Stays in recirculation mode. does not allow fresh air in. just started doing this about 2 months now. inside car windows fog up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

300/2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i will be trying to fix myself. to cold for me to do anything intensive now. i did take air filter out and noticed what looked like a flap just beyound filter and it does not move when i swith between fresh and recirc mode

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think off

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/2/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

you need to check for power to the recirculation actuator.