Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 3016 Chrysler 300 will not start, battery is fully

Customer Question
My 3016 Chrysler 300...

My 3016 Chrysler 300 will not start, battery is fully charged and block heater is plugged in

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Battery connections are like new, only 60K on this unit

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 300?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It has been extremely cold here but I have a 2007 Dakota taht has not been plugged in and it starts fine as well as my wifes 2015 Cherokee I did purchase a magenetic block heater which was definately working put it on the oil pan fro 3 hours but unit doesn't ven turn over

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Unit has been parked for 1 week due to heavy snow fall but I did put a battery charger on to rule out battery issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
1/1/2018
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Just so I understand the engine will not crank? Will it at least click?

Is the battery voltage good at 12.6 volts?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris