Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2008 sebring a/comp inop fans inop no fault codes checked…

Customer Question
2008 sebring a/comp...

2008 sebring a/comp inop fans inop no fault codes checked fuses seem fine have ground at fans and comp no power at comp and fans suspect tipim

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistant

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sebring yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing just performed diagnostics

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mopar Certified, Technician replied 7 months ago
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician

Welcome to Just Answer my name is Mark.

So, your AC compressor is not coming on by the looks of it. When was the last time the system was serviced and the freon level checked?

Full of Freon no active or stored codes

Thanks for the reply. If you have checked the freon, can you tell me the high and low side pressures please.

pressures are not correct because comp not engaged need power at a/c comp electrical problem

Actually, the compressor won't engage unless the pressure is correct...........that way it doesn't get damaged. You'll need to verify the pressure first otherwise we end up chasing our tail.