Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have no dash lights, no turn signals, no break lights, no…

Customer Question
I have no dash...

I have no dash lights, no turn signals, no break lights, no flashers. nothiing in the dash works at all. Speedometer gas gauge. nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Fuses and relays are good. dashboard bulbs are good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2005 chrysler town and country minivan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ran test to everything. found no short everything works and has power

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Three days ago the battery died. then about three days ago it died again after putting a new one in.. And thats when the problrm started

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/31/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

I think we should address why the battery is dying first, have you checked the charging system?

Yeah I check the charging system. Tested the alternator. All that is good. Even if so where do I find the charging system

have you checked the computer for codes?

no?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics