Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Is there a charge for your answer? I guess I better pass. I…

Customer Question
First, is there a...

First, is there a charge for your answer?

Mechanic's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Chrysler Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I guess I better pass. I don't know how much it will be. I don't want be over my head and then not be able to do anything anyway. I don't know what to do!

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2005 Pacifica

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't know anything about fixing it! I just am out of town at my parents, trying to go back to Niagara Falls tomorrow, and it's "lost external power". Can't get it out of park. Tried to turn it on half way and get it out of park (my dad suggested) but it didn't work either. I had let it set for a week here without starting in sub zero temperatures.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

At first it fluctuated but now it seems more consistant.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I guess not, I just don't want a big bill.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/31/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: carlo-cssm,
 replied 6 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

It should be 22 for the entire question, have you checked the battery yet?