Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do i replace the cigarette liter. 1992 chrylser labaron.

Customer Question
How do i replace...

How do i replace the cigarette liter

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

1992 chrylser labaron

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

No bought it used no manual

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The spedomater doesn't work either

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/31/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 7 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need to get the last 8 of the vin number to pull directions for the socket and pull schematics for the speedometer