Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Just purchased a replacement dvd player stereo for my town &

Customer Question
Just purchased a replacement...

Just purchased a replacement dvd player stereo for my town & country and it is asking for a security code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

It is asking for the security code for this stereo after installing it. I have the serial number but not the security code

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Country?

2014 T & C, but not sure exact year of T&C this stereo came out of

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I purchased this replacement dvd player stereo off of ebay and I am installing it myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Chrysler Dvd/stereo out of a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan
model #: P05091327AEA
Serial #: T00AM3023T0879
Here is the VIN# ***** the 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan that the stereo came out of, thank you for your help!
2c4rdgcgxer265454
12/30/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

thank you for the reply and can you confirm that there will be no charge for this question and response? thank you!

I have no idea about the money part of things. Please contact customer service. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics