Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Check engine light is on but not flashing. the code shows a…

Check engine light is...

Check engine light is on but not flashing. the code shows a misfiring on cylinder 4. replaced plugs and wires, but light is still on. Should the light go out immediately if the issue os properly resolved, or does it require 40-50 miles?

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '50 Chrysler?

2006 town and country

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Town and Country yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I have replaced the plugs and wires only

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

12/29/2017
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Do you know what codes you are getting? Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not sure. I had them check it at O'reillys. They said it was pulling a misfire on cylinder 4.

If that is the only code you are getting then possible problems could be spark plugs, wires, ignition coil, injector, or engine mechanical problem. Do you have the 3.3 or 3.8 engine?

Would you like me to call you?

Dan, Technician
Amedee
Amedee, Chrysler Technician
Phone call session started
Dan, Technician