Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Error codes: u110c, p0645, p0627, p0522,p0135 2005 grand…

Customer Question
Error codes: u110c, p0645...

Error codes: u110c, p0645, p0627, p0522,p0135 2005 grand caravan.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

235000.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just read the codes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Idles ok for a while. Then when I drive for a few minutes, it starts to sputter, and the the rpms surge. Goes back and forth with sputtering and surging when I stop at an intersection. Runs rough when moving on the road. Someone suggested a bad bcm. Any ideas? Thanks
12/30/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

The P0627 would be related to a driveability issue. This code is for the fuel pump relay control circuit, if the fuel pump relay turned off then the engine could lack power, run rough or die.

You can try replacing the relay and take a look at the terminals that engage it and make sure there is no burning or corrosion. If replacing the relay doesn't help then it would be best to monitor fuel pressure while the problem is happening. IF pressure is dropping off and this code continues to set then you either have a wiring issue or an internal failure in the integrated power module.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.