Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is the torque setting for the wheel lug on a 2005

Customer Question
What is the torque...

What is the torque setting for the wheel lug nuts on a 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the torque specs?

I do not.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your PT Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm ready to torque the nuts.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that will be all. Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/28/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike V.v, Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and respond with the assistance you need!

Please give me just a moment to look this up for you.

I am showing them to be torqued at 100 ft lbs.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!

Mike V.v
Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician