Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

AC. Heat and radio not working. Is there a fuse box inside…

Customer Question
AC. Heat and radio...

AC. Heat and radio not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

Is there a fuse box inside the van or only the one under the hood?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

It's a 2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just these three things.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/27/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris, Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris
Chris, Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. There is only the one fuse box under the hood, let me pull up the wiring diagram and see which fuses would be related to your issue.

Chris

Fuse # 10 a 40 amp fuse is for the Heater/AC blower, and fuse # 14 ( a 15 amp) and fuse 5 a 20 amp are for the radio.

Chris

there are 3 fuses needed to be changed? Also how do I know the numbers of where they are located? It's not numbered on the fuse box
how do I know where the fuses are. Is the a diagram shown?
If you look on the inside of the fuse box lid it should show you which fuses are in which location.
Chris