Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 chrysler 300 2.7l, the rear fuse box diagram dont match…

Customer Question
2006 chrysler 300 2.7l...

2006 chrysler 300 2.7l, the rear fuse box diagram dont match the deakers manual

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Dealers manual

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i have

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

A code keeps popping up transmission relay is always off

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/25/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

What is the actual "P Code" that is coming up when you had the vehicle scanned?

Transmission relay always off I'm not at my job I just needed fuse box diagram

Ok, I found it. The "P Code" for that is P0888 --->> Click Here to view <<---

For this concern, you need to be looking at the "Front" Fuse Box (Integrated Power Module) --->> Click Here to view <<---

The fuse in question is fuse 26. The relay location is pointed out in the diagram. Check the fuse first, then swap the relay with a nearby relay as a test. If the problem persists, you will need to follow the diagnostic chart for Code P0888 that I posted above to find the cause for your concern...

Let me know if you have any additional quesions or need help diagnosing this. I'll be happy to help...

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert

Can I have the rear fuse box diagram too because the rear fuse box diagram don't match up with the owners manual

Here you go --->> Click Here to view <<---

Also, here's the layout for the Integrated Power Module up front --->> Click Here to view <<---

______________________________________

Please keep in mind, If I haven't clearly answered your question and you need additional info, please don't hesitate to ask "before" you Rate my Answer.

Remember, RATING is REQUIRED to credit me for helping you!

A "One Star" or "Two Star" rating does not automatically result in a refund so if you would rather have a refund, please reply and let me know BEFORE rating and I will submit a refund request with Customer Service on your behalf...

This site operates on the honor system, meaning I only get paid with a "3 Star" rating or better. Once you are satisfied with my service, please "Rate". Remember, you have already paid to use the site, all the rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time and effort. Expert Payment comes out of the fee you have paid to use the service. Leaving no rating results in the WEBSITE retaining the payment and the Expert that helped you out receives no credit. Thanks in advance for a "5 Star" Rating.

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!

Robert

U gave me the wrong diagram for the relay
It says on the diagram to put the light tester on the fused +b circuit which is 30 but on the car fused +b circuit is 86
Chrysler Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You opted out the person helping, preventing him from replying.

You don't mention why you believe the diagram is wrong, but I'm certain that the correct factory diagram was posted. Pin 30 of a relay is always the fused battery feed, and is the case on with this relay on this application. Pin 30 is powered by fuse 2 in the IPM.

EATX relay pin 86 is the driver that the TCM turns the relay on with, and is grounded when the relay is commanded on.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician