Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Does the 2011 chrysler 300c have a sensor that warns you if…

Customer Question
Does the 2011 chrysler...

Does the 2011 chrysler 300c have a sensor that warns you if you get to close to the curb while parking on the front end?

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

I am planing on buying a 2011 300c and the owner tells me it does have a sensor but I do not see it on the spec sheet. It does have forward collision warning but I do not Know if that protects the front bumper.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I am not fixing a ccar I just want to know if the car has a sensor that warns you if your bumper will hit the curb.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/24/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 5 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi,my name is ***** ***** collision warning system does not tell about distance to curb it is for collision only, and the parking assist is only for the rear of these vehicles, if it is equipted with this option,Tim

.

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH