Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Traction control light keep come on Chrysler 2006 300

Customer Question
Traction control light keep...

Traction control light keep come on Chrysler 2006 300 touring

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you know the code? Did you check the fuses?

No what is the code?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far what should I do

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/23/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mike V.v, Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike V.v
Mike V.v, Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and respond with the assistance you need!

The site is going to prompt you for a call. Please know no call is required and if a call is needed, we will agree to it.

Are you driving in slippery road conditions when the light comes on?

no norman road

Ok

This means there is an issue with one of the wheel speed sensors or possibly one of the other sensors in the system. The car is still safe to drive, but without the code, you can't be sure where to start looking. There are 4-speed sensors and several other sensors as well as the computer.

What I find is normally if the abs lights aren't coming on at the same time it's usually the yaw rate sensor causing the problem. If it's possible for you to have the codes read by a scan tool it gives us a place to start.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!