Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Jon, I have a 2004 pt cruiser that I have only one working…

Customer Question
Hi, Jon,I have a 2004...
Hi, Jon,I have a 2004 pt cruiser that I have only one working key. I'd like to make spare keys but need two working keys to do this myself. Can you provide me with the SKIM code (pin) for my PT cruiser with VIN number: 3C8FY68884T208442 ?Thank you so much!!!
Cheers,
Jack
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/22/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer.

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your vehicle. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can get the code from your local dealer by showing proof of ownership.

Hello Mechanic01,My radio works just fine. What I asked for is the SKIM 4-digit pin so that I can make additional ignition keys for my PT cruiser. When I saw on your site that others had requested the same, and Jon provided them with the SKIM 4-digit pin after getting their VIN, I assumed I could request the same service.So, you have my VIN, can you provide me with my SKIM 4-digit code so that I can make more keys?I would appreciate your help with this,
Cheers,
Jack

yes we cant do that any more unfortunately

Okay, then you should remove those from your web site because it implies that you do. Please refund my $5.00, thank you.

just call customer service and im a 3rd party worker here I have no control of either of those

what is the number for customer service please?

https://www.google.com/search?q=justanswer+customer+service+phone+number&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS776US776&oq=just+answer+cus&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l5.7371j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

please opt out

1(###) ###-####/p>