Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Passenger window went down and it won't come back up. 2012…

Customer Question
Passenger window went down...

Passenger window went down and it won't come back up

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2012 Chrysler 200

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

And all I've done is pull the switch out and put it back in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/21/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Check fuse 64,10 and 11 in the interior fuse panel

Fuse 10 Door locks work fuse 1Fuse console. Works where is fuse 64?
All windows work except pass window...went down and won't come up...
Window does not operate from drivers or passenger switch
Are you still there....

yes im working with other people too, hold on while I read your response

im confused my your first response did you check the fuses? and 64 is in the same panel

My fuse panel has only 35 fuses
Where is the interior fuse panel...

ok check 10 and 11 then

im so confused now, so your claiming there is 35 fuses in a a panel you cant find?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yb6oxqisxz4k1er/printou7.docx?dl=0

Heres the whole diagram, its easier to send this then to do the back and fourth thing this way you can just trace the power and signals

Chrysler Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician