Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Could you please pin code pacifica VIN:2A8GM78496R827005…

Customer Question
hello,could you please pin code...
hello,could you please pin code pacifica VIN:2A8GM78496R827005
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/21/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Brad, Dealership Technician replied 7 months ago
Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!!! I'm reading your question and will post a reply soon. Thank you for your patience.

Yes I have access to the PIN but I can't provide it to you here..

where you can provide pin?
why you provide pin from vin directly for other person in just answer?
How I can get a pin?I was payd and still no have a pin
please,sendme pin via email.thanks

I'm sorry but JustAnswer will not allow any PIN numbers to be provided here. Feel free to request a refund

I have been an expert for years and a few months back JustAnswer informed us we are no longer allowed to provide PIN numbers.. Yes I have your PIN you need but I can't give it to you.. Thanks for calling me a thief as I have not stole anything from you.