Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 92 lebaron gtc turbo. 92k on the clock. Drove to…

Customer Question
I have a 92 lebaron...
I have a 92 lebaron gtc turbo. 92k on the clock. Drove to work fine. Was idling at work and the whole car started shaking and the tach went to like 500rpm. Hit the gas and the car didnt respond and then died. Now it wont start. Timing belt still turning the motor and fuel is at the fuel rail.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/19/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Jack, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, ASE Certified Technician

Thanks for using just answer. I would recommend you begin by checking all your vacuum lines and intercooler tubing for and leaks. Let me know your findings