Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

1993 Plymouth voygore will drop in to low while driving can…

Customer Question
1993 Plymouth voygore will...

1993 Plymouth voygore will drop in to low while driving can u help

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '93 Plymouth?

Van front wheel drive v6

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Voyager

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?

Voyager. I put a output sensor on it yesterday yes I doing it my self I don’t have a lot of money with 3 girls still home

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

First every thing on the dash started going dead then they come bac on then dead everything but the van still ran an drive fine an no shifting down till Friday when it started when it shift down I can turn it off while driving gong straight mine u , an then start it bac in neutral an it’s fine for a few miles then shifts down again

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: roybelding, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

good morning

read your post and have a starting point. if you have a voltmeter, check the battery voltage both with engine off and running. low voltage will cause this issue.

check it and let me know

Roy

roybelding
roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician