Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

My 99 300m temperature control wont move to the heat....a/c…

Customer Question
My 99 300m temperature...

My 99 300m temperature control wont move to the heat....a/c blowing constantly....

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Coolant and thermostat have been checked...ny mech said I need a new unit control

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300M yourself? What have you tried so far?

No,no.....my friend will take c are of it....I just need to find the parrt

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes...the engine was replaced 45 days ago....

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/16/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 2 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

is this a dual zone system?

Not really sure what that is? ....if you meen pass and driver controls...no
.....the unit itself will not show anything, like the bulb is out, and will not respond to any control switch...the a/c is constantly running...

oh, ok. let me see if i can find a part number for thee control unit

what size engine, please?

BTW....you may need to know that the engine was replaced about 2 months ago, if that makes a diff..../Mark....3.5l

ok thanks

ABSOLUTELY!!!! THATS IT!!!!!

ok standby

ok...Thank You

Here the part number

04698199AB

eBay is full of them.

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow-up questions you may have. Also, we can respond to this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer. Merry Christmas

Thank you!!....what is the actual part name?

DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL MODULE

David,are you still there?......Thank you for the part #...what is the actual name of the part?
Hello?

im here

DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL MODULE

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have. Also we can respond in this chat back and forth many times. I may be offline when you respond but I will promptly reply when I return.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 month ago

why did you request a refund?

David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic