Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2005 Chrysler 300c 5.7 hemi runs for awhile then shuts off…

Customer Question
2005 Chrysler 300c 5.7...

2005 Chrysler 300c 5.7 hemi runs for awhile then shuts off .has all 4 o2 sensor codes .no communication codes to tcm and bcm and more

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?

Replaced all of them

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300C yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed EGR valve spark plugs and wires and cleaned throttle body

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's a start

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Chris (aka - Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka - Moose)

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can I get the code numbers?

P0057 p0037 p0051 p0031 p0571 u1113 u110a u010a u0141
U0126 u0155 b121b b2100 b146d b1d56 ...has a bunch of codes

Thanks, ***** ***** these codes comes with diagnostic steps to complete them. Each are time consuming and take a volt meter and scan tool to resolve. Do you have these steps or do you need them, assuming you can do them?

I need the steps please ..I was told the pcm is bad

Some of these codes overlap, can you get started on these and report back.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/zaxe4jldvpd9cn7/3001.pdf?dl=0

http://www.dropbox.com/s/bxmmhgndfx2ezvc/3002.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/silmgboewxi2lge/3003.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8kz3avzwsfpxre/3004.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0wn4fd7bau05uwi/3005.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/02z8eko4lo6n4uk/3006.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xhn19jx2ol91ej/3007.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

What the hell is drop box.

It is how you share files that are copyrighted.

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician