Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Well, I know that its maquila from Chrysler, but really it…

Customer Question
Well, I know that...

Well, I know that its maquila from Chrysler, but really it is a VW Routan, and all the board indicators are ON and doesn't work any of them

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Routan?

2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Routan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm only want to know if I can fix it or at least know the issue

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Can you post the last 8 digits of the VIN and the miles on the odometer so that I can do some research on this concern for you?

Thank you,

Robert