Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The switch on my power seat controls on the door is broke.

Customer Question
The switch on my...

The switch on my power seat controls on the door is broke. the one that manually adjusts the back of the seat. Everything else works, just the seat won't manually come up and it is stuck in the down position.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2006 chrysler pacifica

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far?

The switch is obviously broke since it is loose. There isn't much I can do. All the other controls work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/14/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Edward, Technician replied 7 months ago
Edward
Edward, Technician

Hello, and thanks for your question, my name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

Are you looking for a replacement switch? or are you trying to replace the switch? What exactly is your question. Thank you.

I need a replacement switch
I can't do it myself

Alright, If you look on Car-part.com you can search your zip code and find one close to you, or they do sell them on Ebay as well.

You can get a replacement switch from 04-08 models.

Does that answer your question fully? thank you.