Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It's not a jeep, it's a 1998 Voyager Van with a P1494 code…

Customer Question
It's not a jeep...

It's not a jeep, it's a 1998 Voyager Van with a P1494 code that I am trying to fix by finding the defective part. Can you help with this too?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

That's how I got the P1494 code.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Voyager yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, myself, just got this code for the first time but I was just finishing replacing the plugs, wires, and ignition coil for another issue.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, can he help me locate the defect?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/12/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 4 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

im cesar jimenez and i will be assisting you today. im reviewing your question now....

Chrysler Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 4 months ago

p1494 - leak detection pump pressure switch

which is located under the vehicle where the charcol canister is.

Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez
Cesar Jimenez