Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2007 PT Cruiser red rear spoiler lights will not turn off.

Customer Question
Draining my battery. How do...
2007 PT Cruiser red rear spoiler lights will not turn off. Draining my battery. How do i shut them off?
Irene ***@******.***
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/12/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: CurtisE, Mechanic replied 7 months ago
CurtisE
CurtisE, Mechanic
Disconnect from wiring loom where loom runs from boot into under parcel tray.
OK, please speak in layman's terms. I am not a Technition. Where is the wiring Loom and where is Boot and where is Parcel Tray
Can you take a photo with the trunk open and ill point it out for you.
Dwell I am packed to go on a trip and the trunk is full. I don't feel safe unpacking my trunk at midnight here with my back to the street. Describe where it is I do better with the written word. Then I can do it in daylight.
There are the side pockets for tools etc.
My battery soon to die. Due to the red lights being in for so long
Is it in the left or right side
I know i am not the only person you are assisting, but will you be answering me soon?
Will I see wires? Do I disconnect it or actually cut the wires. I don't feel comfortable cutting wires. When do these lights usually turn in. Will I get a ticket from police because they are not in during the time I am driving. I got pulled over by a police officer and given a fix it ticket in my previous auto, because my spoiler lights were off.
Answer please
Waiting
If you can not describe where I am to disconnect the wiring in my trunk, perhaps you can give this call to the next person that is scheduled to work.
I'm going to bed tired of waiting for a response. Good night I will call in the morning for another agent to answer my sister for a written description. I don't want to call.
Sister = answer
Please cancel my membership and refund my $16. Please
Your agent did not respond to my questions.