Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My passenger window will roll down but not up. 2013 chrysler…

Customer Question
My passenger window will...

My passenger window will roll down but not up

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chrysler?

2013 chrysler 200 4 door

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Chrysler 200

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just want to know what is causing the problem I have so I can fix it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chrysler
12/12/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello my name is***** am a Master Technician and I am glad to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

So the window will only roll down from both window switches? Does this have automatic windows and is the auto feature working on both windows?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics