Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Heater and defrost not working. Not sure. I am asking for my…

Customer Question
Heater and defrost not...

Heater and defrost not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

Not sure. I am asking for my bf. He is at work. In GA and of course bombarded with cold weather. I looked at 300 forum and someone spoke of a fuse. blower resistor?!

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 300?

2010 S model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Only tried to turn car off and on again. use buttons to turn up temp or off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No maam

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chrysler
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Chrysler Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 2 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

is the blower fan working in all speed setting?

are you there?

are you there?

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics